Rebah/Jatuh semasa mengandung

Bismillah...

Good bye 2016 and Assalamualaikum 2017.
We wish only good things will come to us in this new year.
 
Time now shows 1.30am but the kids are still awake.  
 Mommy is not willing to let them both without supervision so had to be awake while writing this blog. If they did not mind, then this blog entry will be written.
 Today is Saturday. The boys quite a variety of temperament to be treated.This two-day mommy's mood was pretty swing.

My 3rd pregnancy was nearly 35 weeks.

First, Tsaqiif go to the bathroom to wash urine.Mommy follow from behind.Then, brother also went into the same bathroom to pee.After that mommy went into the next bathroom for a while.At the same time of mommy disappearance,
brother began to spray water and wet the floor and mommy did not notice the slippery floor conditions. Then, T cry because angry with his brother.

 He began to ask for support. Mommy continue to support him and suddenly fell on my left knee supporting weight of the my heavy belly. 
 MasyaAllah. My knee was so hurts.

Remembering the story of Mak Da - Walid's aunt who fell during the six months of pregnancy.Even she fell slightly and not hurt. 2 days later, she had a bad feeling then went to check up but God has already taken the baby.

Said the doctor, if you come to the hospital immediately after the fall, maybe your daughter can still be saved. 3 months later, Mak Da was pregnant again and now just waiting for the time of delivery. I think she was in 39 weeks now.
 Hubby was on his way back asking me either I want to go to clinic for check up or not. I decided to monitor the baby movement tonight and let see whats going on tomorrow.

Learn from the Mak Da's case, suddenly I feel like not to delay to wait for tomorrow. 
So, tonight I went to private clinic to check the condition of baby. 
In addition, I want to make sure gender of this unborn baby because it was easier for me to do preparations.
  Thank God the situation was all OK..InsyaAllah.
Above all, I pray that perfectly healthy baby will be born soon no matter what the gender is.
 
So, you all either pregnant or not should be more careful because there is danger everywhere.
Do not take for granted if it falls during pregnancy because we do not know what was happened inside.

No comments: