5th day raya 2006-Saturday

Everyone has returned to their own house. Remains me and mum continue living in cool hometown proceed with daily task or activities. Of course there were a lot of thing to settle down such as cleaning every parts in the house, washing clothes, and so on.

In about 2 weeks this house was cheers with kids, and siblings. So sweet moments and will remains vividly in my heart as a value asset in my life ever after. Please Allah, I need a strong relationship of family. Maybe that is the best point for me to give the best effort and contributed to others.

After this, I do not know what will be facing me in my life. Will that guy fulfill his promise? I confident he still remembered everything that we planned before Ramadhan because he do remember small thing about my life.

No comments: