GABS in memory

Sunday, November 19th, 2006

Salam Norlida,

I am happy to hear from you again. We indeed miss you and your dedicated attitude to achieve task. You have indeed contributed a lot during your relatively short stay with GABS.

Yes indeed we are getting busier with time. I am now active to secure more projects for GABS and Inshallah we will hear good news after Raya. The atmosphere of the office remains friendly and everyone seems to be happy and contributing to the well being of the company.

I can feel from your email that you are quite overloaded. I am pretty confident that you can handle the load and excel as you proved so during your stay at GABS. I am sure that you will be also able to adapt with the new environment. However I admit that you might not find the same attitude from people. I am working hard and sacrificing a lot to keep GABS a pleasant place for its employees. I always consider that human resources and people are the most valuable asset in the company. I care about them as much as I care about the business itself. Luckily I find a guy like Fendi to help me in my journey to build a strong and professional company.

On the hand I would like to inform you that the doors of GABS are open for you anytime you decide to return or in case you current situation change. We will be always proud of you being a part of our time.

Finally I wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous holiday. Salamat Hari Raya Aidul Fitri. Maaf Zahir Dan Batin. I will be heading to Lebanon.

InshaAllah the coming week end to celebrate the holiday with family and relative.

Best regards,

Rabih Daher,

Chief Executive Officer

GABS TELECOMMUNICATIONS

Tel: (603) 2681 52327

(fax) : (603) 2681 5233

Mobile : (6012) 317 6560

No comments: