Human Nature products

Yey! The human nature products is in my hand. That is very usual yey and the 1st of any tried skincare products. The 2nd yey is i got 2 different soap FOR FREE. I guess that is trial verson for me because i had asked about the soap before. (Kedekut nak beli semua, nah dah dpt free apelagi??) The soap is CAMARU - ACEROLA WHITE C PLUS & CYLEINA - KOJIC.



Really have no idea about the weird name, but it made in Philippines. This products is 100% NO HARMFULL CHEMICAL. That is the big reason I turn to this instead of Maxi-Peel.

For the 1st trial of HN, i bought;

  • Balancing facial wash
  • Balancing face toner
  • Deadorant
  • cum with free 2 soaps as above.


I put on highly hope there will be another and the BIGGEST yey afterward.

Acne - I'll fight till the end. I hate you all!

Bought from HERE

No comments: